More about what fort worth seo guerrillas are saying about Jay Conrad Levinson:
"'Wow!' is the first word that comes to mind when I think of your presentation at Entrepreneur's Day. You really gave our attendees some great advice and tactics to market their businesses more effectively and aggressively."
- Melissa Anderson, Manager, Public Relations;, The Enterprise Corporation of Pittsburgh
"We can fully appreciate the value of your condensation of marketing techniques into a simple to use format."
- Jerald N. Cohn, PakMail Centers of America
"Jay did a super job here in Denver. The Guerrilla Marketing Weapons Workshop was a great success, as was his talk at lunch. I heard from many of the attendees that the event was tell worth the time and money spent."
- Joyce Schlose, Manager, The Small Business Profit Center, Greater Denver Chamber of Commerce
"Dear Jay -- the recent Business Solutions Forum was a huge success. Key to its success was the high quality of the keynote presentations -- these presentations set the bar very high and created the right environment for the AT&T case studies that followed. In fact, one of the keynote presentations remains the subject of a great deal of conversation today. I guess it was simply delivered better and had more real content. It was yours....we thank you!"
- Macy Jones, Director of Development, Strategic
"Thank you for being part of INTEC's Annual Marketing Meeting last week. Your presentation was outstanding. We heard nothing but positive comments from our members."
- Dennis C. Hardy, President, INTEC & Company, Inc.
"Thank you for the presentation 'Guerrilla Marketing for Your Small and Growing Business.' Our audience enjoyed it very much. Your contribution to the Quality Learning Series is greatly appreciated."
- Lisa M. Finley, Marketing Coordinator, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
"Your keynote presentation was terrific. The NBIA Board, staff and audience very much enjoyed your presentation."
- Dinah Adkins, Executive Director, National Business Incubation Association
"Your speech at Entrepreneur's Day was great! What a good way to kick-off this conference with such a strong emphasis on marketing. Guerrilla Marketing is just what these entrepreneurs need to understand. Your style and delivery was excellent and I heard many young entrepreneurs talk about the impact it made."
- John R. Thorne, Chairman, Carnegie Mellon
"We had well over 140 people attend the event and every single one I spoke with was pleased at the value they received and were excited about applying the concepts that you presented them. You may be interested to know that our chamber will soon be designating its own 'guerrilla marketer' to help promote our services and programs.
- Ben Buehler-Garcia, Group Vice President, Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
"We have received a great deal of positive feedback and by all standards the Conference was an overwhelming hit -- the best one yet! We congratulate you on your outstanding performance that contributed to the Conference's success."
- Lisa Schaertl and Scott Rothchild, The Annual Catalog Conference and Exhibition
"Your comments set the stage for a healthy debate about the difficult challenges of achieving future success in an industry historically supported by tremendous asset growth and strong capital markets."
- Gregory T. Rogers, President, FutureWatch
"The pens and pencils were definitely flying during your presentation of 100 guerrilla marketing tips. Over 85% of survey respondents gave your presentation high ratings. The others, I am sure, simply had a hard time keeping up with your rapid-fire tips, tactics and suggestions."
- William Annesley, Chief Marketing Officer, Invisible Fence Company
Click to Read More Testimonials page 3
Click Fort Worth seo services for more website ranking secrets.